Can A Non-Profit Leverage the Same IT Servcies as a Commercial Enterprise?
Consistency, which is critical for long-term operation of any organization, is hard to come by when your organization is so severely dependent on volunteer labor or when in-house employees have their responsibilities scattered across several different departments.
Outsourced IT support is the answer for non-profits that struggle to handle their technology maintenance, monitoring, and security in-house. Yes, non-profits can make use of the same IT support resources as their for-profit counterparts do.
How Can HelpDesk Company Help Non-Profits?
We understand that there’s a lot to account for when running a non-profit. These are some of the most common challenges our other not for profit clients face on a daily basis.:
- Deal with administrative duties
- Maintain organization operations
- Recruitment and management of volunteers
- Raising funds
- Complying with government regulations.
Trying to do all IT support internally is often just too much for the already overwhelmed staff or volunteers.
The HelpDesk Company wants to partner with non-profit organizations to deliver top-shelf IT solutions within a stable, monthly subscription payment. With our customized IT strategies that fit your needs and your budget, there will always be a dependable IT support resource at The HelpDesk Company to take care of your needs. We do this through our Managed IT services packages.
What Are Managed Service?
Managed IT Services is the process of outsourcing all IT care activates to an MSP (Managed Services Provider) such as the HelpDesk Company. The HelpDesk Company takes full responsibility for all IT functions, leaving you to focus on other, more important, organizational activities.
- Cost Effective: Under normal circumstances, when a non-profit decides to create an in-house IT department, it bears numerous expenses from initial capital investment and personnel salaries to ongoing maintenance fees. Upon contracting with our team, you only have to bear a flat monthly fee that can be adjusted according to organizational requirements.
- Professionalism: The IT industry sees the introduction of new technology and process very often. Keeping up with all these can divert an organization’s focus, which is never a good thing. Our roster of experienced industry professionals will automatically implement any processes or practices that will help your IT environment be more stable, secure, or streamlined.
- Security: Organizational continuity and protection of data are top priority with The HelpDesk Company. We have the ability to leverage cutting-edge IT security protocols to protect your workflow and data.
- Legal Standards: Every organization that handles any sensitive information is required by law to take certain precautions. We will meet all IT-related compliance and legislative standards for its clients.
What Other Services Does The HelpDesk Company Offer to Non-Profit Organizations?