What Are Our Office 365 Support Coverage Areas?
The HelpDesk Company offers professional Office 365 support to every level of the company – power users, end users, developers, administrators, directors, managers, and C-level executives. We assist in everything from basic Office 365 use for professional services businesses to unusual customizations and advanced tailored development for more complex workflows.
Do you want to utilize the whole Office 365 suite? Our specialists will assist you in incorporating Teams, SharePoint, Flow, PowerApps, Planner, Power BI, etc. We help small businesses get the maximum out of their Office 365 investment.
Our Office 365 support services include:
- Office 365 Managed Support Services
- Help Desk and Internal Support
- Pay-As-You-Go support for Office 365
- Office 365 End User Support
- Office 365 administration support
- Office 365 Migrations
- Pay-Per-Incident support for Office 365
- Office 365 Integrations
- Office 365 Development Support
Why Should I Trust The HelpDesk Company With My Office 365 Challenges?
We take the difficulties out of handling and deploying office 365 across a business. Managed services from The HelpDesk Company help you harness the power within the apps of Office 365.
- Return on investment – Get help in fixing, utilizing, and enabling end-user adoption for all Office 365 features and solutions.
- Expert support – Access friendly, business-grade assistance from a talented team of Office 365 specialists.
- Microsoft integrations – Leverage the functionality of Microsoft products by getting them to “talk” to each other, improving your internal processes.
- Simple on-boarding – Support, email migration, deployment, and set up with as little disruption as possible.
- Managed services for Office 365 – Extend your Office 365 investment with enterprise-grade managed services for Office 365. We’ll answer your questions, troubleshoot, and maintain your Office 365 environment within a simple monthly subscription payment.
- Dedicated guidance – Get help with questions surrounding product changes and upgrades within Office 365
- Tech account manager – Lean on a trained Office 365 specialist works directly with you.
- Systematic planning – Plan, apply a roadmap, and drive adoption of Office 365 advantages and functionalities
Why Choose The Helpdesk Company To Outsource Office 365 Support?
The HelpDesk Company has been in the IT support business for many years, and we work with Microsoft products every day. Our unique connection with Microsoft allows us to offer tailored support for your Office 365 environment with ongoing assistance.
- Specialists on demand
- Full Office 365 stack assistance and support
- Leverage Office 365 as part of a business continuity strategy
- Maintain Office 365 and improve uptime through proactive monitoring
- Store and secure emails and data
- Office 365 implementation and migration services